Thursday, June 01, 2006

Still Fighting It

Philosophy//I didn't count on being overly productive today, but that's how things turned out. I got up this morning at 8:30am, paid the rent, and rode my bike to work. I came back around 12:30pm played some of Half-Life 2: Episode 1. After that I took out the garbage. Then I drove out to the grocery store and picked up some groceries (do not do this kind of shopping while hungry, you will fill the cart). I came back, unloaded the groceries, washed the dishes in the sink, scrubbed the kitchen sink and bathtub. I had something to eat and finished playing my game. Then I worked on the comic for Friday and sent out the newsletter. Then I played a little X-Men Legends 2 and Lexi called. I talked to her for a while and then I took a shower and got ready for bed. And that brings us up to now. I know this wasn't the most exciting entry, but I'd like to keep updating often, even if it's like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July Eliot!!! :) --joey