Reason// Wow. It's July already. Number of posts since my last post in June? Um, none. Sorry about that. It's actually been a pretty busy month for me. Mostly just work and video games and random hanging out. I'll try and sum up the bigish events: saw Superman Returns. Went home for July 4th weekend and camped with some friends. Not that exciting, I guess. Hopefully I can get back to posting on a regular basis...like I've said I would before.
Someone Like You// Today was the Aberdeen Pig Out here on Main St. It was an all day festival that spans most of our downtown main. There was a lot of crazy things. There was lots of food and drinks. There were some cool live music that I enjoyed. I mostly tuned in for the blues bands BlackKat Bone and Pops Blue Rhythm. It was good time.
Currently listening to: Diggnation episode #53
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment