Positive Tension//I've been a horrible, horrible blogger. I've averaged about one post a month since January. In my defense, it's been a busy few months. Classes/Work/Mono/Girlfriend took enough of my time that it became tough to update on a regular schedule. (I'm not complaining about the last thing, though)
So Here We Are//Speaking of my girlfriend, Lexi went is on her way back to Florida to spend the summer with her mother. I'm not very excited about this. She left Saturday afternoon and it's been difficult for me to function properly. I know it will eventually get better, but right now I'm just counting the days until she comes back.
Plans//Her mother even gave her the option to come back, shortly after they began the drive to Florida. We both decided she should go. It's the only time she'll get to spend with her mom and I would feel guilty taking that away from her. Not long after that I began to think that maybe I was wrong and I should've went after her; asked her to stay. Was I wrong?
Compliments//So, it's been rough on me. Can you blame me? I've never been with someone that I was able to be with everyday and to not be able to see them for the next couple months? I've never done it before. It was immediatly hard. I left for Platte as soon as she left with her mom. I couldn't even be in the apartment or else I'd be surrounded by memories of her. The weekend at home was nice. It was nice to see the family and I caught up with my friend KyLee. I do ok. It's all the alone time that gets me, the empty moments, the quiet. I got so used to just having someone else in the room with me. But I'm young, I'll bounce back.
Say, that was a pretty good post. Expect updates often, folks.
Currently listening to: Hero by Bloc Party
Plans//Her mother even gave her the option to come back, shortly after they began the drive to Florida. We both decided she should go. It's the only time she'll get to spend with her mom and I would feel guilty taking that away from her. Not long after that I began to think that maybe I was wrong and I should've went after her; asked her to stay. Was I wrong?
Compliments//So, it's been rough on me. Can you blame me? I've never been with someone that I was able to be with everyday and to not be able to see them for the next couple months? I've never done it before. It was immediatly hard. I left for Platte as soon as she left with her mom. I couldn't even be in the apartment or else I'd be surrounded by memories of her. The weekend at home was nice. It was nice to see the family and I caught up with my friend KyLee. I do ok. It's all the alone time that gets me, the empty moments, the quiet. I got so used to just having someone else in the room with me. But I'm young, I'll bounce back.
Say, that was a pretty good post. Expect updates often, folks.
Currently listening to: Hero by Bloc Party

No comments:
Post a Comment