Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Am Fred Astaire

Chance to be Hollow//Things have been going great for me lately. Thursday night, I met and had supper with an interesting fellow by the name of Wally Wingert. Wally does voices for many, many cartoons. He does numerous voices on Family Guy and was the voice of Tallest Red on Invader Zim. He was in Aberdeen for some family business and since Bill knew him, I got to hang out also. Read more about him at his website. He was nice enough to sign my Family Guy DVDs, too.
Remember to Feel Real//Things with the girlfriend (her name is Lexi, by the way) have been going very well and I'm very happy. But a couple of my close friends are going through some tough times. I feel very bad for them. It's not fair that I'm this happy and they're not. Anyways, I've got stuff to get done today, so I'll blog to you later.

Current Music: Armor For Sleep - Car Underwater

No comments: