Grenade Jumper//Like usual, I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. As it turns out, I've actually been keeping quite busy lately. There really isn't enough hours in the day to do everything I need to. Anyways, everything Eliot-related has been great. I may be in the best state of mind I've been in for a really long time. And it seems like things are starting to turn around for my friends, which is awesome. I shouldn't be the only one having a great time.

Move Along//Last Thursday I presented a short seminar at the Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce Career Fair. I talked to three groups of high schoolers about graphic design and how I got into art. I had a pretty good time. I went to the musical at NSU, Beauty and the Beast, on Saturday night. Amazing. Everyone did a great job. This afternoon a group of kindergarten took a tour through our art studio. They came up to my studio space and I talked with them for a while. They were fun and I enjoyed talking to them about how old they were, how old I am, and the ages of their parents.
Current Music: We've Had Enough - Alkaline Trio

Move Along//Last Thursday I presented a short seminar at the Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce Career Fair. I talked to three groups of high schoolers about graphic design and how I got into art. I had a pretty good time. I went to the musical at NSU, Beauty and the Beast, on Saturday night. Amazing. Everyone did a great job. This afternoon a group of kindergarten took a tour through our art studio. They came up to my studio space and I talked with them for a while. They were fun and I enjoyed talking to them about how old they were, how old I am, and the ages of their parents.
Current Music: We've Had Enough - Alkaline Trio
4 comments:
The ages of their parents?? What, did they think you were an old old man?
Also, since when do you listen to Alk3?
I've been listening to the Trio for about 4 (5?) years now. Leeners suggested them back in the day, along with Ozma.
Hahaha, Leenie hooked me on them too! <3
Eliot! I found you, fellow blogspot citizen. Three cheers for halloween. DEVO RULES!
Post a Comment