Monday, October 10, 2005

22 and Invincible

Just Watch the Fireworks//This week has been very good. As for my situation I wrote about in the last entry; I did not screw anything up with "Eliot-stupidness." Quite the opposite, actually. "The girl" is now my girlfriend. We've been hanging out a lot lately and it's awesome. And she's awesome. But I'm not going to go overboard talking about that right now.

Current Music: Spitalfield - Stolen From Some Great Writer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t! rock on!! who is "she"?! you know eliot, I was talking with Chris today about how my computer has been in the NSU computer center getting "fixed" for about a month now...and he said I should have talked to you first, and dang it I was so mad that I hadn't thought of that first! :) yay for eliot and his mad computer skills!

Anonymous said...

p.s. that last entry was from Joey!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and good luck with the girl.
~Amanda