Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tomorrow I'll Be You

War All the Time//I haven't been keeping up with the blogging, lately. But it's late and I'm still wound up and that usually produces journal entries for me. Also, to illustrate some points, I will be using some pictures in this post. I've still been super busy, lately. I haven't been adjusting to it well. The other day (I think it was Thursday) I went home early because I felt like I was on the edge of a mental breakdown. The afternoon off helped. It was nice to have a chance to just stop. I feel better now.
Riot Radio//I tried to get a Movie Night at Eliot's going tonight. I really only contacted one person about it. (Take a wild guess who) And, as usual, things didn't pan out the way I had hoped. I ended up hanging out with Bill and Frock, which was fine. But, I think I'm finally going to get a clue and just move on. I already know it's going to be tough, as I'm not very good at letting go (certain people reading this can vouch for that). But it should turn out better than previous dating folleys depicted below:

















You're My Disco//
Seriously, crappy photoshops aside, I can get through this. Perhaps I should start accepting applications for the open position of girlfriend. So, nice, normal girls hurry, cause with the way the photoshops were going, it's only a matter of time before it one with me and, like, Lindsey Lohan. And you don't want that.

Current Music:
Dogs - Tuned To A Different Station

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you are too funny. I love the one with J.Lo =)

Anonymous said...

I don't think putting an ad for a girlfriend online is going to get you any "normal" girls, but hey, you never know...and if I see Lindsay Lohan I might just puke...haha