Monday, September 19, 2005

Shallow Bay

Honest Mistake//I don't really have anything special to report tonight. Just felt like blogging. After thinking about the last entry, I've decided that taking online applications for a girlfriend is a really bad idea, even though I was joking. That could turn out ugly. Also, after reading through this journal (and some of the old one) I felt like I came off as desperate sounding. Ugh. Honestly, people, did I act like that? I'm changing that right now. Anyways, when I have something to update with, I will. Also, I didn't do the Lindsey Lohan photoshop like I threatened. Instead... Look at that! She doesn't even acknowledge my presence! Anyways, later everyone.

Current Music: The Bravery - Unconditional

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe just a little desparate Eliot, but don't worry about it, everyone without a significant other feels that way. You feel that maybe if enough people hear about some of your better attributes then maybe you'll find someone that wants to be with you.
All desparateness aside, I thought the photoshops were funny and am VERY glad you didn't do one with Lindsay Lohan!

Anonymous said...

wow, you are good at photoshop. Damn Funny.