Nothing Could Come Between Us//So, I'm all moved into the new apartment. I really, really like it. Though, it's always strange at first to call someplace new "home." However, this place does feel like home already. I'm pretty comfortable here and can't wait to start having people over. Since Sunday was my birthday, I had planned on having a few close friends over for a quiet evening. Most of the people I invited changed plans. Some people still showed up, much later than I had planned. I still had a good time. It was a good birthday. I mean, nothing amazing happened, but also nothing awful, either. There was somebody that I wanted to spend at least 5 minutes of my day with, but it didn't happen, so I didn't worry about it.
Innocent//Or did I? Yeah, I did. I thought about it and realized that I'll get hung up on one girl at a time and worry about getting them to like me. And it's always the girl I can't ever be with. It's aggravating, but Drea assures me that everyone does this and I shouldn't worry about it. So, I'll try my best with that.
Elevator//I also got to thinking about helping with Orientation at NSU this year and way back when I was a freshmen. Can I really be on my fourth year? I thought about how I was when I started and how I am now? I'm sure I've changed since then, but has it been for the better? Am I better to be around now than before? Sometimes I feel like I've become an arrogant prick. I know I'm nice guy, or at least I was. A lot has happened since I've been in college and maybe I've pushed that nice guy back a bit. Am I nuts or does this make sense to anyone?
Current Music: Hopesfall - Icarus
Monday, September 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're not a total prick, Eliot. Everyone changes, especially when they leave the sheltered environment of a small town! If you were the exact same person you were when you left Platte three years ago, then I would be WORRIED. Congrats on the apartment, I know you'll love it!!
Happy late birthday agaaaaaaiiin!! You're so OLD! (Yeah, and I'll be 21 in November, so don't ask me what I'm talking about with all this OLD business)...
Anywho, KyLee's right, people HAVE to change. If you were still FroshEliotGeekwad I wouldn't love you nearly as much as I do now...and SeniorEliotGeekwadWhoDances ItUpOnWeekendsAsNapoleon =)
Man...screw girls. I'm a way better fake girlfriends than all them ladies combiiiiined.
<3<3<3<3<3
Me.
Hey your awesome Eliot, Just wanted to tell you those pictures in the paper of you are great to see! Hope your having a great time in your new apartment and a great Senior Year or last year or whatever it is anyway. You're not a prick either, just keep talking to people and treat them as they are important. That way you know your not a prick. lol
Post a Comment