
Peace, Love, and Understanding//Classes began this week. Right off the bat there was some major stress. It's been kinda sorted out and I'm not thinking about it right now. So, no long write-up about, cause, whatever. But tonight (Sept.1)! Tonight was the Orientation welcome back dance. I was there in the suit, making an appearance. I greeted at the door for a while, then I thought I stand in where everyone was dancing and hang out. Then it got crazy. I was dancing. A lot. With lots of girls. That I didn't even know. But it was a good time, and I got past my awkward dance phase to something that resembled smoothness. Then, it got crazier. A couple times, some girls thought it'd be cool to dance with Northern Dynamite. That's cool, I'm down with that. But they dancing kinda dirty. And kinda on me. Y'know, like the kinds of dancing I see everyone else do. I was caught off guard with this and tried to roll with it but I just started giggling and saying, "Oh my gosh." The dance ended like the last one I went to, with Naomi and I slow dancing on the last song. There's already an entry in the old journal about how much I enjoyed that so repeating it is overkill. To sum up: It made me very happy.
Nothingwrong//Well, I should be all moved into the new apartment by Saturday night. I'll try and get some pictures up after I'm settled. Then Sunday is my 22nd birthday. I'm planning on have a few people over to just hang out, watch a movie, and just have a nice quiet evening.
Current Music: JimmyEatWorld - Night Drive
No comments:
Post a Comment