Sunday, August 28, 2005

Flippin' Tired

NSU freshmen orientation started today. I did my Napoleon thing and it was awesome. I'm very worn out right now, so I'm gonna make this short. You should read these.

http://argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050827/LIFE/508270330/1004

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/local/12492877.htm

Told you this would be short.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eliot,
Awesome publicity. Hope your having a great time, sounds like a ton of fun. Have a great school year and hope to see you around.

Anonymous said...

what?! there were no pictures with it!! :) (joey)

Anonymous said...

im just wonderin how someone so great can be so unhappy.. i know i screwed up way back when.. but im really sorry.. please ignore my bitchy high schooler past.. i really am sorry...


someone who cares that isnt cared for

Anonymous said...

Many hugs and I love that you're in newspaper articles. Maybe this'll get the ladies interested. =D You may not have the skills in the dance department but you can play a game of Connect Four like no other.