
It's 18"x24" on 140LB cold press paper and I just finished the inking. Tomorrow night I plan on starting the next stage, which is adding color in the form of watercolor paint. So, I probably won't do a Whatever comic tomorrow.
What's the big reason for this project? I'm doing it for me, really. I haven't painted since school got out and I want to do something besides the internet version of Whatever. If anyone has any questions/comments on this, fire away. I'll be sure to post my progress with this.
2 comments:
Hahaha, I gave you that shirt! =D
Sorry I haven't been around much, lovey. Hope things are alright with you. I hate Whatever's latest evolution in style, but I'm pretty sure you coulda guessed that. I'm a traditionalist...bring back the old Whatever!
Man, I'm one mean friend, aren't I? =D Like, really mean. I even bought you some Cow Tales the other day and I ate them. =D
I was just checking here for updates and I saw this one and I was like "haha, I gave him that shirt!"
Then I looked at the comments and realized I already commented on it.
So really, there's no point in commenting on it again.
But I will, just because you're speical.
Post a Comment