Sunday, August 13, 2006

Get It Faster



Here's the painting. It's pretty much done. I haven't touched it for about a week, but I told you I'd keep you updated.
In Whatever-related things, I'm kind of in a rut. I haven't been too happy with my work lately. I haven't been inspired for a while and it takes so long actually make the comics anymore. I need to change something. The comics as they are, have a lot of panels, which is ok, but it's a lot to draw on a small piece of paper. I'd use bigger pages, but my scanner screen isn't much bigger than 8 1/2 x 11. Fewer panels maybe, but then I feel like I'm cheating the readers out of something they would normally get. Don't get me wrong, I love the characters and I'm not quiting. I just need something to get me excited again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, the new Whatever looks great! And don't worry too much about not blogging, i mean, you beat me. I average 0 blogs a month.(and i pay for my blog) Talk about sad.