
Time//I've pretty much wasted today away. I have accomplished nothing. I slept until 2:30pm because I could and had no reason to get up anyways. I piddled around on the internet all afternoon/evening. I wanted to work on some drawing or something, but couldn't get motivated. Talked to my Mom on the phone and walked to Hardee's to grab some food. Matt hung out for a little bit and played some videogames. He went to the Red Rooster and then to Wild Oats to do stuff tonight, but I chose to stay home. For some reason, I didn't feel like doing anything today. I talked to Lexi on the phone tonight and that was really, really good. It was really nice to talk to her. However, I need to keep busy or I'm going to keep thinking about her not being here and this will end up being a long Christmas break. So, do not worry about me, readers! I'm young; I'll pull through. If anyone has any suggestions for things for me to draw (or ideas for Whatever) let me know. If your idea grabs me, I'll draw it, and put it up on here for everyone to look at.
Current Music: this WEEK in TECH Episode 32
2 comments:
Oh, I know! You could draw me into the comic strip! (Actually, I'm joking)
Have you done a Santa-themed sub-story yet? I can't recall - and I'm too lazy to go through *everything* you've drawn for Whatever.
It may be a bit clique, but you've managed to make traditional work pretty well before.
You should draw a picture of us and our nine kids. It was nine, right? Crap, I forget =( Poor babies.
Oh! And don't forget the puppy! Warren Haynes!
Post a Comment