Saturday, December 17, 2005

Cement

Take It In//So, I got up at about 2 today. Lexi called me to tell me she made it to Florida ok. I got ready and went to work for a couple hours. After that I came home and talked to my mom on the phone and played some video games for a bit with Matt and then we went to the mall to get something to eat and then watched King Kong (which was way awesome). Then I called Lexi and talked to her for a little bit. (That was also way awesome) Then Matt and I went to Wild Oats to have some drinks and to listen to Pop's Blue rhythm play some music. (That was pretty cool, too) Now I'm home. Today has been a constant stream of things to do to keep my mind off of the "girlfriend in Florida" thing. It's been the first day in a long time where I haven't done something with her. It hasn't even been a full day since I've seen her and I miss her so much already. Everything's going to be ok and I'm going to be fine, but, so far, it's pretty tough to not think about her. If you count this as a sad journal entry, it would be the first of it's kind in a while.

Current Music: Through With People by Portastatic

No comments: