Friday, December 30, 2005

Let It All Come Down

Over You//Here it is, gang: the end of 2005. And yet again, the year zinged by. Tonight I've been going back through my old journal entries and thinking back on the year. I've come to the conclusion that 2005 was a really, really good year for me. I'm confident that 2006 will be just as great. Reading through those old entries I realized that this is the first year in a while were I actually kept my new year's resolution, which was, as always, to get a girlfriend.

The Weakest Shade of Blue//
And speaking of my Lexi, I'm all packed up and ready to fly to Florida tomorrow. I can't wait to get off that plane and just hug her. I've gone over the moment a million times in my head, but it will undoubtably be much more incredible in real life. I'm so excited I don't even know how I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

Ok, I don't know how keen she's gonna be on me putting her picture on here, but seriously, just look at her! Can you blame me for getting all excited? Allright, I am off, friends. Everyone have a wonderful (and safe) New Years and I will talk to you all again in 2006!

Currently Listening to: It Happens by Hopesfall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eliot, she is really pretty. HOpe you had a great trip to Florida and back. Amanda