Saturday, December 24, 2005

Best Imitation of Myself

Lullaby//Well, it's Christmas Eve. It's kinda hard to believe it's that time all ready. I'm back in Platte. I came back on Thursday. It's been good to be back. It's much better than hanging around that empty apartment. I suppose I should let you in on the really big news: I'm going to Florida to be with Lexi in a week. I am very excited. Like, excited to point where trying to explain it on a blog just would fail to get the magnitude across accurately. Just trust me, I'm pumped.


Last Summer//
Like I said earlier, I'm back in Platte. That means there isn't much going on. And usually, when I'm back in Platte and I'm bored, I contact KyLee. We talked for a good long while, since we haven't had a real chance to in a long time. I'd say at least 75% of the time I was talking about Lexi.
I thought I was going to have more to put in this entry, but I guess not. Good enough for tonight. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Currently Listening to: Cream and Bastards Rise by Harvey Danger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to Florida?? That's awesome! Where in FL is Lexi? I hope you have a really great time, enjoy the warmth!