Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bittersweet Symphony

Best of You//Last night was a NSU Jazz Choir/Band concert/dance thing at the Ward Hotel. Since Lexi is in jazz choir (and she wanted me to go) I went. It was pretty cool. The music was great. I spent most of the first part sitting out and not dancing. If you know me, you know I'm not very keen on dances/dancing. I felt bad, though, because Lexi really wanted to dance and there I was, just sitting there. It was only a matter of time, before I got my act together and got out there on the floor with her. And it was really nice.

On the Mend//Before the dance thing, Lexi and I went to dinner with some of her relatives. I was crazy nervous. Every thing went fine and I think they liked me. She's coming with me to Platte for Thanksgiving in a few days, so I'm pretty excited for that.

Current Music: The Used - Greener with the Scenery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Bill's gonna be here for Turkey Day =) I'm all excited. <3 Have fun, you two!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Eliot!! ha ha ha, you have no idea how happy I am that you are in dig. photography...I think that I would die of boredom!! you rock!!!
(joey)

Anonymous said...

Eliot!! Why don't you ever draw a character in your cartoon who wears a kick ass driving cap and can reference 100's of movies on demand? I think that would be killer, just a thought. Hope you had a bountyfull thatnksgiving.