The Energy//Well, I was still in the mood to paint yesterday so I worked on this. I call it "The Pioneers."

The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's really the best I've done in terms of color. Also, it's a good size at 24"x30". Hopefully I can make these into a series or something for my fall semester painting class. There's also something about working on these that felt really good. I just put the headphones on, put the music on random, and started painting. I suggest it to anyone.
Start Something//I forgot to mention that I was interviewed by The Argus Leader last Monday night. The Argus Leader is a top newspaper in the state. I answered questions about...well,
take a look. I was kinda nervous at first, but it actually went pretty well. The interview is supposed to appear in the paper closer to the end of August so I'll keep you updated.
Current Music: JimmyEatWorld - 12.23.95
2 comments:
That is a really good painting. I think its amazing how you can paint just like your draw. Northern Dynamite, hilarious. Looking forward to reading the interview
~Roger
w00t!! yay for Eliot!! :) (joey)
Post a Comment