She Cries//Well, I've decided to my blogging to greener pastures. And in this case it's Blogger. Don't get me wrong, Deadjournal has been very good to me over the past couple years.
The old journal will still be around, if you would like to ever go back and read those entries. Why anyone besides me would want to is beyond me, but....
Just Tonight//So, I just got back from a weekend in the Black Hills. I had to head out to Lead to see my good buddy Chris get married. (Yes, it's the same Chris that the character in the comic strip is based on.) It was a very nice, small wedding. Also, stinking hot but that's beside the point really. I stayed with my other good buddy KyLee in Spearfish while I was out in the Hills. We passed the time by watching a butt-ton of movies. Maybe not a butt-ton, but, like, four. Shut up.
Phase//Was in the mood to paint last night so I cranked one out. A nice one. To me, at least.

Some of you may recognize this character from
Scary Go Round. Truth is, I just got three of the SGR books and I'm totally digging everything about them. I'm not obsessed or anything. Anyways, I think that's pretty good for the first post for this spanking new journal. I hope to update it more than the old one. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment