Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hey Man, Nice Shot

Rectifier//That picture on the left pretty much sums up just about every night this summer. Sometimes, however, I'm drawing stuff. I'm not complaining (too much). I do tend to get the majority of the Whatever stuff done in the night. But cripes, it's only going to be like this for another week, and then I'll be back in Aberdeen...No doubt doing the exact same thing in a different location.

Goodbye Tonight//I think it's really starting to hit me that summer is about gone. I know I've complained to people about not wanting to be back home for the summer, but the truth is, I don't mind. Sure, there isn't much to do, but it's kinda nice not to have to do anything for a while. No worries, just the security of the same thing, day in-day out. But maybe, I'm just being a baby.

Current Music: The Vines - Ride

No comments: